Thank you for considering making a donation!
There are several ways to donate to New Horizons. By supporting us, you contribute to important work and help to ensure that we can further expand our services.
Don’t forget that as a UK taxpayer you can add 28% to your donation at no extra cost through the Gift Aid Scheme.
How Your Money Helps Us
Your generous gift will help in the following ways
- £5 will allow one member to experience a social event which they would otherwise not be able to attend.
- £20 will cover the cost of a volunteer attending an awareness raising campaign session.
- £100 will cover the cost of much needed materials for courses and self-development activities which are provided free of charge to members.
- £250 will cover the cost of a short self-development course or activity.
- £1000 will cover the cost of recruiting, training and supporting one New Horizons volunteer for a year.
Ways to Donate
A fantastic way to support us and also be in with a chance to win a range of fantastic prizes. All you need to do is head over the One Lottery site a grab yourself a ticket.
There are over 7,000 brands on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
1. Head to our easyfundraising page and sign up for free.
2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
3. After you’ve checked out, the brand will make a donation to New Horizons Mental Health at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges, and New Horizons Mental Health will be really grateful for your donations.
Thank you for your support.
A Gift in your Will
Leaving New Horizons a legacy gift in your will is an important way to help us continue our work here and help us to develop our services in the future.
Through your legacy, you can give money, shares, property or possessions. As we are a charity your gift will be tax-free.
Please Get in Touch for more information and assistance in making a gift in your will.
Direct Debit & Bank Transfers
You can make a big difference every month to New Horizons with a regular donation.
To set up a regular donation, either by direct debit or bank transfer, please Get in Touch.
Please make cheques payable to New Horizons, and post to the following address:
16a Dean Street
As an alternative to making a donation, perhaps you would be interested in helping us to raise funds? If so, visit our Fundraising page for more information – thanks!